My life with the Walter boys / Ali Novak.
- 1 of 1 copy available at East Grand Forks Campbell Library.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|East Grand Forks Campbell Library||Junior NOVAK (Text)||506722||Junior||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781402297861 (tp : alk. paper)
- ISBN: 1402297866 (tp : alk. paper)
- Physical Description: 358 pages ; 21 cm
- Publisher: Naperville, Illinois : Sourcebooks Fire, 2014.
Devastated when her parents are killed in a car accident, sixteen-year old Jackie moves from New York City to Colorado to live with her mother's best friend, who has twelve children, including two boys who start to show an interest in Jackie that goes beyond brotherly.
Search for related items by subject
|Genre:||Young adult fiction.
Young adult fiction.