The knife of never letting go / Patrick Ness.
- 1 of 1 copy available at East Grand Forks Campbell Library.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|East Grand Forks Campbell Library||Junior NESS (Text)||505088||Junior||Available||-|
- ISBN: 0763676187 (paperback)
- ISBN: 9780763676186 (paperback)
- Physical Description: 512 pages ; 22 cm.
- Edition: Second U. S. paperback edition.
- Publisher: Somerville, Mass. : Candlewick Press, 2014.
- Copyright: ©2008
Followed by: The Ask and the Answer.
Includes bonus short story, "The new world" a Chaos walking story.
|Formatted Contents Note:||
Knife of never letting go -- New world
Pursued by power-hungry Prentiss and mad minister Aaron, young Todd and Viola set out across New World searching for answers about his colony's true past and seeking a way to warn the ship bringing hopeful settlers from Old World.
|Target Audience Note:||
|Study Program Information Note:||
Accelerated Reader/Renaissance Learning UG 4.4 16
Accelerated Reader 4.4
Reading Counts! 5.6